Just rants and rages about everything that goes on in the world.

Friday, September 29, 2006

They Grow Up So Fast....



I was going thru some of our pictures and I came across these two. They were both taken at the Snake River overlook in Wyoming with the Tetons in the background. The first one was taken the summer of 2002 when we went to the Moosehead Ranch with my mother and father. The second picture was taken this summer when we went to the same ranch with Susan's mother and father and the rest of her family. Our kids probably don't think a lot about it right now but someday they will look back and see just how special those times were when they got to spend those moments with their grandparents.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sara Quinn said...

Beautiful picture - great kids !

Sat Sep 30, 09:21:00 AM EDT

 
Blogger Susan said...

These pictures made me cry! I can't believe how our kids lives just fly by in front of us and we never seem to have enough time with them. So nice they had those great trips with their grandparents too, because you never know how much time you have with them. I know they all miss their "Paw-Paw Wayne" very much.

Sat Sep 30, 09:31:00 PM EDT

 
Blogger Amy R Shipp said...

You and Susan are really blessed to have such a beautiful family. All of your kids are really special, and I love having them in my life as part of my extended family!

Sun Oct 01, 08:46:00 PM EDT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home